focusraven.com

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 2 of Homelessness

I did not create this blog to whine, I created it to think.

Here is the flexible schedule I devised for myself:
(1) Write
(2) Breakfast
(3) Read
(4) Walk
(5) Lunch
(6) Apply to jobs
(7) Read
(8) Self-evaluate
(9) Write

Today, I'm on a productive roll, a roll I'm sure would be difficult to maintain if I worked the normal hours and lived a more normal life.

It is pretty cold outside; that is why I'm in a bookstore.

To end this post for the day, I will attempt to write a great and personal sentence:

    My days are dragged into deep misery when I think too hard, when I wait for something, and when I am idle; it is rather when my mind is deployed fully only at correct instances and during other times deployed mechanically, subconsciously, intuitively that a temperamental peace can subsist; for this is the case when an individual has a true excess of thought.

1 comment:

  1. Not a big fan of mental boredom either. All my anxieties come up when my mind isn't busy.

    ReplyDelete